Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Horrible Nightmare Thingy....Amoung Other Things


Hey everyone,

^ ^

The other day I had a horrible nightmare thingy. I had a dream that I was home putting away some clothes while my baby was in his crib playing with his Cookie monster. I left him alone to get my phone and when I came back he was gone. I panicked in my dream , and called my hubby from another room and the phone kept saying 'This number does not exist'. So I went into the room with my baby's crib. The crib wasn't there, then I started crying. I called my mom, my brother and everyone I knew and everyone told me I didn't have a baby. And then I woke up because my baby was crying. You can imagine I was in tears...That was just horrible ....thinking I won't see my baby again makes me want to cry. My heart goes out to anyone who loses their baby.

....

Let me change the topic...

I brought my baby the cutest hat.

<3


Clearly he's outgrowing that already....but it was just so cute I couldn't resist. <3>

<33




<-- Random baby picture

I've been wanting to go shopping for the longest time...You know motherhood has definitely change the way I want to dress. I use to dress with fitted shirts and baggy pants for most of my life and before my pregnancy I started wearing more ..."girly"..."female appropriate"...well I dunno what to call it. But my style has changed alot...But I don't think it's all because of my baby, it might be me being more confident or grown. Maybe?

Anyways thank you for reading.

<3

~Bubbles And Kisses~

o0o Carina o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment